Frameworks is a fresh, colorful Introduction to the New Testament. Think of it as your own, personal guide book.
Presented in an attractive, less-is-more format with lots of refreshing white space, this book will help you navigate your way through the twists and turns of the New Testament by helping you answer ten questions for each of the 27 New Testament books:
- Intro — What is this book like?
- Theme — What is this book about?
- Purpose — Why was it written?
- Outline — How is the book organized?
- Verses — How does it read?
- Navigation — How do I move through it?
- Unique things — What makes the book or its author special?
- Recap — What should I remember most?
- Question — How can I explore further or go deeper?
- Insights — What one verse can I apply right now?
With over 125 high-resolution color photographs and large margins for note taking, Frameworks is the perfect companion to your favorite study Bible. Boost your biblical literacy by engaging in the rich visual context of Scripture, because seeing truly is believing.
Online Price: $16.00